Nervous? Private boudoir photo sessions are custom tailored around your comfort level. They are a fun and flirty confidence builder. Using tasteful poses and elegant studio and natural lighting I professionally coach you through poses that will flatter your body type and subside your nerves. Boudoir, (a ladies private bedroom) does not need have to mean lingerie shots and I will be able to make you look and feel gorgeous in a simple dress or your boyfriends t-shirt. You decide what you want to wear and what you don’t. Regardless of who you are doing the photos for, (boyfriend, husband, fiancé), this session is all about YOU. The end result: beautiful, tasteful sexy photographs in classic black and white and color.
If you have decided that you would like to book a boudoir photography session, you will probably have plenty of questions. Some of the most frequently asked questions I hear when it comes to boudoir photography are:
What should I expect from my photo shoot?
- Expect to be at the studio for a minimum of 2.5 hours (longer if you have booked hair + make-up)
- 3 to 4 outfit changes
- Photographs taken the day of the session are private and will not be shared unless you sign a model release
- Complimentary champagne and white wine
- Private online proofing two weeks after the session
- Get a good nights sleep prior to the session and drink plenty of water
- Wear loose fitting clothing to the studio to avoid leaving any marks on your skin
- Paint finger and toe nails because they will be seen in the photos
- Shave or wax
- Arrive with a make-up free face and clean dry hair (if you booked hair + make-up)
What should I bring with me?
- Any of your favorite lingerie outfits. Some of the most flattering outfits are black corsets and baby doll teddies
- Push-up bras
- Cami’s and/or slips
- Boy Shorts
- Fishnet stockings
- High heels and/or boots
- Costume Jewelry
- A robe for in-between poses
- Your partners button down or t-shirt
- Full length mirror
- Private bathroom and changing area
- Curling and flat irons
- Clothing steamer
- Garment rack
What if I am doing my own make-up and hair?
- Then go overboard! Wear more make-up then you would on a normal basis, especially around your eyes
- Wear or bring false eyelashes
- Think bright lip sticks
- Of course! And I encourage you to do so!
- Hair + Make-up artists must be paid in cash at the time of the services
- Session fees can be paid in cash, check, Visa, Master card or Discover card and must be paid at the end of your session
Booking a private boudoir session is easy, please email of call the studio at 773.853.560 | firstname.lastname@example.org